EcoCart calculates the carbon emissions associated with your online order and uses the funds you contribute at checkout to offset them by investing in carbon reduction projects. This process ensures that your order has a net zero impact on the environment. To understand more about how EcoCart calculates the cost of offsetting emissions, please refer to the provided link:
Billing Tab In EcoCart
The billing section in the EcoCart widget allows you to:
- Review and download the historical invoices.
- Add in your billing details.
To learn more about how Billing works at EcoCart please refer to this link:
How To Add in your Billing Information
Please follow the steps below to add or update your billing information:
- Login to your EcoCart Dashboard. You can do so by either:
- Going to Shopify Admin Panel > Apps > EcoCart > Login
- Going to https://app.ecocart.io/
- Click on the Billing Tab in the navigation bar.
High Res: https://www.screencast.com/t/qSMo0sQKTJt
- Under the Payment Method Option Click on + Add New Card
High Res: https://www.screencast.com/t/GOuDVP2wAS
- A new pop-up will open. Add in your billing information and press Add Card button.
High Res: https://www.screencast.com/t/iznsr9XF
- The billing information is now added successfully.
Can I add more than one Credit Card?
Yes, you can do so. EcoCart supports adding multiple cards so that in case a transaction fails on your primary card, you’ll be able to select other cards for billing purposes.
Deleting Card Details:
To delete card details from the Billing tab please use the steps below:
a. In the same Billing Tab, find the card that you wish to remove.
b. Click on the Delete button right next to the card.
High Res: https://www.screencast.com/t/0YGOGeeK3
- A pop-up will confirm if you’d like to delete the payment method. Click Delete.
High Res: https://www.screencast.com/t/pFOyowyD5f
- Your payment method is now removed.
Need assistance in making your business sustainable? Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org